About the Role
The person in this role designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects. Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation. Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Analyzes user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug mobile applications
- Create unit test plans/case, develop, unit test, conduct code and unit test walk-throughs
- Work with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives
- Provide analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases
- Maintain applications, including bug fixes, performance enhancements and runtime production support
- Generate technical documentation for various aspects of the applications developed
- Review and evaluate systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety
- Design, Develop, and Test mobile based applications on Android and/or Apple iOS platform
- Assist external in-house developers in bringing their application to the App Catalog
- Support Mobile Applications O&M.
Job Type: Full time